Our highest priority is to do our part to help ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers, while meeting our service commitments.
In addition to proper hygiene, we have implemented the following measures.
Our delivery crews are supplied with:
- Carbon Lined N95 Face Masks with filtered exhalation valve.
- High-grade sanitizing wipes and sprays
- Latex gloves
Furthermore, many of our office staff are able to telecommute. We will continue to provide our employees with updates and guidance from the World Health Organization on the best ways to prevent the spread of infection. These include:
- Washing your hands often. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick, unless you seek medical care.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
We encourage you to call or email us for more information on our safety protocols or to express any concerns regarding your deliveries. We will do everything possible to meet your standards of safety.